CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Starting Fresh! Maybe...

I can't guarantee this blog will get updated as often.  I'm lazy about cooking these days.  I'll probably post sporadically.  But it was sorta fun looking back at what I ate a year ago. 

Anyway, I was thinking about posting a menu for this week..a little late in the week, but it's better than nothing.

Jan 6-12

Sunday- Spaghetti and kielbasa

Monday-  Pizza Bites

Tuesday- Took a friend out to dinner

Wednesday-  Navajo tacos

Thursday-  Tortellini Sausage Soup

Friday- Leftovers

Saturday-  Rice and meatsauce

I even made devils food cupcakes this week, but I tried a new frosting recipe and it was a big disaster, so I bought frosting to use.  It still tastes yummy. 

0 comments: