CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Getting Better

Well, this week we did alright on the menu.  We mostly ate what was on the menu, but not really on the days I thought we would.  But, I like to be flexible like that.  We'll have a couple holdovers from last week this week.  I haven't been to the store at all in a whole week.  That means I didn't spend anymore on groceries.  That means this menu thing is saving me some money.  I think I'll keep at it. 

Here it goes for next week.

Jan 23-29

Sunday- Chicken enchiladas (it just didn't happen this week)

Monday- Homemade (spicy?) Chicken strips and fries 

Tuesday- Pizza and breadsticks (maybe calzones, maybe pizza bites...but it will be pizza ish)

Wednesday- Leftovers

Thursday- Pork chops and scalloped potatoes

Friday- Spaghetti and rolls

Saturday- Nachos

Wow...it looks pretty boring this week.  Good thing we aren't having any visitors. 

0 comments: