CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Fresh Start

Since it's a new year, I have decided to get a fresh start with this blog.  All of the posts that used to be here can still be found at this blog.  I will not be adding any new posts there, but I didn't want to lose the last few years of blogging.  So, I will primarily use this blog for family updates and anything else I decide to write about. 

Since I have started to become somewhat obsessed with menu planning and grocery shopping, I have decided to post our weekly menus here and link to recipes.  I don't intend for this to turn into anything big other than to keep me motivated to stick to our plan.  While I've been very good at making and mostly sticking to our menus each week, I don't save the weeks prior.  I hope this blog will help me remember what we have eaten in the past and if we liked it.  And, maybe someday down the road if I decide to get even more fancy...I might even take a picture of what the food looks like. 

I am nowhere near a good cook.  I am a very picky eater.  And I pretty much try to make things that are fast and easy.  I wouldn't come here looking for any great culinary inspiration.  I'm just a mom trying to save a few bucks (who isn't these days?) while learning to like to cook.  Wish me luck!

0 comments: